May 31, 2023
[PRELIMINARY] Course Catalog 2023-2024
The conservatory grids outline specific degree and credit requirements and the recommended distribution across years of study for completion. The grids are unique to each major and concentration offered within the Conservatory of Music. Students work closely with their advisor to create an individualized plan for progress through their degree based on the grids.
Note: Entries below that are not hyperlinked do not have a conservatory grid specific to that area of study at this time.
Click on a link to be taken to the entry below.
- Ethnomusicology Minor
- Improvisation Minor
- Music History Minor
- Music Theory Minor
- Performance Minor
- Piano Pedagogy Minor
- Technology in Music and Related Arts Minor
- African American Music Minor
- Arts and Creative Technologies Minor
- Interdisciplinary Performance Minor
- Music and Cognition Minor
- Music and Popular Culture Minor
- Arts Administration and Leadership Integrative Concentration
- Pedagogy, Advocacy, and Community Engagement Integrative Concentration
- Professional Certificate:
Bachelor of Music / Master of Music Joint Programs
Note: Entries marked with an § indicate that the Conservatory of Music is not accepting applications for the specified program at this time.
- Master of Music in Historical Performance: